Looking forward to the 2024 season!
First time pool clients, please read below. Return clients, all the same as 2022, looking forward to seeing everyone this year.
With a full hour to spend, there is no need to show up early, please refrain from entering the property until your allocated time.
Don't forget you can rent the pool/facility for private parties, great time for dog birthday parties!
Training is available for all sorts of issues that keep us from having the best time at the pool. From uncontrollable pulling on leashes up to the dock, to dogs that tend to go deaf once up on the dock, we can help so that you can enjoy your time here the most.
Location: 353 La Prairie Rd Edelstein IL 61526
Pool usage is not limited to dock divers.
The pool can be used for a multitude of
activities including but not limited to:
Water therapy/general exercise
Swimming lessons for dogs of all ages
Retrieval training (hunting dogs apply)
Water rescue training
Doggy birthday parties
General pool time with your furry friends.
- Toys (floating)
- Swim suit!
- Food (if your dog is not toy motivated)
- Poop bags
- Doggie life vest if needed (not provided)
Private Pool Rental Rates and Fees
1 hour $40
Only 3 dogs on the dock at once due to the ramp weight limits.
If you need assistance in any way while renting the pool there is a $20 fee. This is built into the scheduler as an option when you book your pool time.
Assistance can be training your future dock diver, helping a puppy learn how to swim, overcoming fear of water for an adult dog...etc.
Pool and Property Rules: Failure to follow the rules can result in denial of future use.
We try and stay pretty relaxed on the property, but there are a few rules we ask you abide to:
- Park on rock only, no grass parking.
- DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY, you may be asked to return no more than 5min prior to your scheduled time.
- You must be off the dock when your time is up.
- Uncontrollable/excessive barking is not allowed.
- Please pick up your dogs' poop. If you do not have poop bags, it's ok, we have plenty to help you out.
- If your dog is an excited pooper (yes, this happens OFTEN), please take them off the dock after ~10min and give them a quick break.
Pool Cancellation Policy
Weather is uncontrollable and no client will financially suffer from a loss of pool time due to weather.
It is the clients responsibility to monitor the weather closely if rain is in the forecast. Many of times a client has cancelled because it was raining at their house but the pool never saw a drop of rain. This is a loss of session with NO REFUND.
If you are reading this, you can also look at the radar and see if it's raining.
Other than weather, any cancellation within 48hrs of your pool time will not receive a refund.